General information on supervision:
If you are considering me as future first supervisor for your BA or MA thesis, please send a one page document to email@example.com , covering the following points, so we have a basis for our decision on whether I would be an adequate supervisor for you, or not:
- Which research question do you want to address?
- Which strand of the literature and which theories do you want to relate your thesis to?
- Which research design, type of data and analysis are you planning to use to answer your research question?
Note that as of 2018/19 I will be offering my own Colloquium every winter term.
General information on letters of recommendation:
Please bare in mind that two necessary conditions apply if you want me to write you a letter of recommendation:
- You have attended one of my seminars, have actively participated in the discussions, have handed in a written assignment and have finished the seminar with a total grade ≤ 2.0;
- You are contacting me with your request at the very least three weeks in advance of the deadline;
In case condition 1 and 2 apply, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, containing:
a) the contact details of the addressee of the letter;
b) the deadline;
c) a short remark on your motivation to apply;
d) your CV;
e) your current transcript of records.