Erasmus Coordinators' Meeting
2nd - 5th May 2018 - Constance, Germany
Meet your fellow colleagues from Politics and Public Administration during our annual coordinators' meeting!
The meeting is an excellent opportunity for Erasmus coordinators in the fields of political science and public administration to share information and to network. Following the good experiences of the last meetings (2015 Aix-en-Provence, 2016 Tampere, 2017 Sarajevo), we have also invited members of the EU commission and the National Agencies to take part and give some input.
- Dr. Gerhard Duda, German Rectors' Conference: European University Networks
- Prof. Dr. Corrado Cerruti: The strategic role of University networks: The example of Yerun
- Maria Ranta: The NORDIG network
- Prof. Dr. Valeria Fargion: 28 Ideas from the Erasmus Generation
- Dr. Johannes Dingler: Internationalization Strategies and Challenges
- Eva Maisel: Cooperation of Uni Konstanz and Israeli Universities (Erasmus-ICM)
- Liat Ventura: Social Sciences at the Hebrew University Jerusalem
- Christine Bohle: The Erasmus Online Learning Agreement
- Dr. Trevor McCrisken: “Brexit” and the Future of UK University Cooperation with Europe
We recommend participants to individually look for hotel options. We recommend to book early as Constance is a holiday destination. In the historic city centre of Constance, there are several niche hotels. We recommend to use one of the webistes indicated on the right to book a room.
It is possible to label your visit to Constance as an Erasmus STT-training exchange. We are happy to sign the relevant forms for you.