The ENVIPOLCON project
ENVIPOLCON is the acronym of ‘Environmental governance in Europe: the impact of international institutions and trade on policy convergence’. The project was carried out between 2003 and 2006 by the following universities:
- University of Konstanz, Germany
- University of Hamburg, Germany
- Free University of Berlin, Germany
- University of Salzburg, Austria
- Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands
The project was supported by the EU, RTD programme ‘Improving the human research potential and the socioeconomic knowledge base’, contract no. HPSE-CT-2002-00103.